What is abacus
What is abacus
- 1. Abacus is an ancient computingmethodology developed in Chinawherein students learn to solvemathematical problems using a verysimple instrument called abacus.Basic mathematical operations likeaddition, subtraction, multiplicationand division are solved by simplemovement of beads in thisinstrument.
- 2. BENEFITS OF ABACUS
- 3. • Fosters a greater sense towardsnumbers• Increases speed andaccuracy
- 4. • Boosts up memory power.• Prepares the brain and nervous system for optionalperformance.
- 5. • Promotes concentration, comprehension and imagination - thereby improves overallperformance.• Activates right brain tremendously
- 6. • Trains to face competition from early hood.• Sharpens the learning power.
- 7. • Deputes to participate in International competition.• Improves efficiency and provides a sense of achievement & confidence
- 8. What Is Left Brain - Right Brain Theory?• According to the theory of left-brain or right-brain dominance, each side of the braincontrols different types of thinking.Additionally, people are said to prefer one typeof thinking over the other.
- 9. RIGHT BRAINRandomIntuitiveHolisticSynthesizingSubjectiveLook at wholesLEFT BRAINLogicalSequentialRationalAnalyticalObjectiveLook at Part
- 10. In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking,while downplaying the right-brain ones. Left-brain scholasticsubjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy.Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics,feelings, and creativity.The right brain-left brain theory grew out of the work ofRoger W. Sperry, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in1981
Sign up for our Online Abacus Course 'Abacus Math From Scratch'. Get 80% off this course with this link
Learning abacus makes you understand the concept of numbers and improves your mental arithmetic skills and basic arithmetic ability in a short period of time. Basically, math is limited to the area of the left brain responsible for logic languages. However, abacus arithmetic stimulates the visual, auditory and tactile without exception and actively helps the development of the right brain responsible for the artistic and sensory abilities as well as the left brain.
If you learn an abacus calculation, 9 things to be improved
Calculation ability - Learning an abacus is a basic learning that goes into an outstanding math prodigy with excellent calculation ability
Concentration - It is very good learning methods to kids who lack of concentration and have no motivation
Patience-Very good habit in all learning and behavioral development
Positiveness -Different ages and schools can be the friends and always responsible students
Brain development - Brain develops while you enjoy brain development
Agility -Since learning the abacus moving your fingers, you have agility.
Arithmetic operation, mental arithmetic - You know the correct answers in mathematics without calculator
Good posture -Since learning with correct posture, the correct posture is also strong, durable body and mental health
Number sense - Because you have excellent sense in number, you will show a remarkable ability in mathematics and life calculations.
Full instructions: http://www.hiabacus.com